Sunday 11 March 2012

Circuito das estacoes adidas - Outono

Today I ran my second race in Brazil. This race is part of a series of four races, which are called the races of the seasons. This race was the autumn race...

Just as the previous race, this one was also 10 km long. After the previous race I trained quite well, but then I had a break for a couple of weeks, when I instead ate a lot of good food and relaxed on the beach, which doesn't help the fitness level very much. 

Last time I complained that the race was early in the morning and that it was hot. This one was later, half an hour later... It was really hot this time as well, about 30 degrees. So it was quite tough, but it still went quite well. I finished with a time of 45 min 20 sec, which gave me the 17th place out of 169 in my age group and 144th out of 1600 in total. 

The medals we received. One of them is mine and the other one belongs to someone who finished 7th in her age group and 37th of all girls. 

We were quite tired after the race and our bodies needed to be taken care of. So we drank some "old engine oil". It was not bad at all.


No comments: