Sunday 18 March 2012

Trancoso, praia dos Coqueiros and Arrail d'Ajuda

One of the days I took a bus trip from Porto Seguro to Trancoso, praia dos Coqueiros and Arrail d'Ajuda.

Trancoso was supposed to be a small town with a nice historical centre.






















OK, it was small, and it was nice, but historical? When I hear that a place should be historical, I imagine it to be much older than what Trancoso was. It was nice anyway, and there was a really nice beach - praia dos Coqueiros - close by as well.

A cold beer on the beach is not a bad idea..

 If the sun became too strong, you could go under a roof and sit at a table or rest in a hammock.


This guy saw me walking around taking a lot of pictures, so he asked me to look at him and maybe take a few pictures, so I did... "Unfortunately" the picture to the far right is the last one I took, so you will never know if he finished the jumps perfectly, or with a fall... 




If you would work too hard on the beach or feel too stressed, you could come here for a massage...

 ... or just lay down in one of these beds. They were quite far from the water though, maybe as much as 10 m...




These last two pictures are from Arrail d'Ajuda, which was another small town in the area. Here you could buy some "wishing bracelets" and hang them on the fence below, as some people had already done.

No comments: